The industry leader in shaker controls. Designs and produces Windows-based controls for electrodynamic and servohydraulic vibration systems. Vibration Research Corporation (VRC) software includes sine, sine sweep, random, classical shock, shock response spectrum (SRS), sine on random, random on random, field data replication from recorded data, patented Kurtosion™ control and their latest, the Fatigue Damage Spectrum.
- Unprecedented 26,000 spectral lines – an industry maximum
- Control Sine, Random or Shock to 50,000 Hz
- 241 sample rates from 100 Hz to 200,000 Hz
low noise floor (<70nV/?Hz)
- Up to 32 true floating-point Sine tones with Sine-on-Random
- <-100 dB THD+N
- >130 dB dynamic range
- Front input status LED’s with 200VAC peak fuse protection
- Redundant calibration monitoring
- *** 3 Year Warranty ***
We pride ourselves in a quality product and outstanding customer support. You can rest easy that both are taken care of with your VR9500 Revolution.
- Front End Signal Processing Box. The Revolution uses a high speed RISC processor, which is capable of quickly processing large amounts of data.
- High Sample Rates. Runs vibration tests efficiently at both low and high sample rates, and with up to
26,000 lines of resolution for random testing.
- PC Congfiguration. Does NOT require any board in the PC. All the critical calculations are done directly in the hardware box, with the results communicated via Ethernet connection to the PC.
- Low PC Requirements. The PC is only used for user interface and data storage so the PC requirements are quite low.
- High Analog Channel Count. From 1 to 128 input channels (in blocks of 4 channel controllers)
- Control Loops. Up to 4 simultaneous control loops.
- Ethernet connection:
- Eliminates the grounding issues created by a USB connection or PCI cards.
- Ethernet is great for getting rid of 50/60 Hz noise problems.
- TEDS Interface
- the software reads the calibration information right off of the accelerometers (if available).
- Power requirements: 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.2/0.7A
Read more about the hardware
The VibrationVIEW software is used to set up and monitor vibration tests and to perform reporting.
- Test modules: (click each one separately for more information) Sine, Random, Kurtosion, Sine-on-Random, Random-on-Random, Field Data Replication, Shock, Shock Response Spectrum (SRS), Transient capture, IEEE 344 Earthquake, Multi-Axis, RecorderVIEW, iDOF - Instant Degrees of Freedom, Fatigue Damage Spectrum & more.
- PC Configuration. Runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 7 and Windows 8 (incl. 64-bit).
- Intuitive. Easy test set up and monitoring.
- Automated Reporting. Electronic report creation.
- Fully Customizable Report Templates. In the following formats:
- Document (.rtf) View a sample Sine report and a Random report.
- Spreadsheet (.csv)
- Remote Monitoring and Control. Via the web and email.
- Interchangeable. Use remote inputs and outputs to control and/or monitor other devices such as amplifiers and blowers.
Read more about the software
With a strong emphais on gathering and recording field time histories. The Vibration Research innovations of Field Data Replication, Kurtosion and Fatigue Damage Spectrum, leapfrog the shortcomings of traditional PSD and gRMS metrics. Better metrics, allow for better decisions which lead to better tests.
Read more about VR's industry leading Advanced Techniques